‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

0-3. Scratching and clawing my way back. Make me feel good

I just need a little pep talk and let me know I’m gonna be ok. 12 man league, pretty competitive with a few bone heads (I think)

The first deal I did was getting AB for Melvin Gordon. This left me with Ty Mont and Crowell starting rbs.

Jordy and AB and Diggs At wr.

Bonehead dropped Matvaus Bryant and I picked him up.
Traded Bryant for Joe Mixon before last weeks mild breakout game.
Then I just flipped mixon and d Jack for Jay Ayjai.

So now myroster looks like this
Palmer(streaming Qb)
ayjai
Ty Mont
Ant brown
Jordy
Diggs (flex)
Jimmy graham
gostkoski
Ravens

Bench-
Crowell
Chris Johnson
Kamara
John Brown
Jordan marhews( waiver claim in for marq lee).

This 0-3 team looks like it should be a championship team right?

You should be 3-0 right now. Way to stay in there, the season is still early!!!

TE is killing you but looking at your roster it looks like you probably just had a couple bad breaks…having Diggs in wk 2 w/Jordy going down probably cost you a W, Ajayi had a bye wk1. Looks like you’ll be just fine, especially if there’s a couple boneheads that should be easy wins there. The 3rd worst team in my league is 3-0 and wk 1 & 3 played the lowest scoring teams otherwise he’d be 1-2 like he should be. Hang in there, plenty of season left.

I drafted Eifert. Was lucky enough to pick up graham before last week when same guy that dropped Martavis rage dropped graham.

Also, last week I benched Diggs for Crowell in my flex because I was afraid of Case Keenum. Whooooops

Yikes. Better days are ahead. I’m the inverse and lucky to be 3-0 in my league, and I’m scared shitless of how my team will perform week to week as well. Good luck!

In a 12 team league you’re stacked! Bout to be 11-3 on your way to a #FootClanTitle!

I would sell ajayi high after this weeks London game. guys gonna go for 16 straight games??? idk about that one. Not because hes bad but because of his knee condition