0-5, big trades (Hopkins)

12 team PPR

I’m 0-5 right now (Barkley and Montgomery owner), still hope but obviously need to win now. So I’m trading depth for scorers.

Previously traded AB, Josh Allen and John Brown for Julio (to the Brees owner).

Yesterday just sealed a trade of my Will Dissly, Hollywood Brown, and Malcom Brown for David Johnson (to the Gurley owner).

I’m looking to finish one more, and want to know if you guys think it’s wise/if I should alter it:

My Carlos Hyde, McLauren, and Auden Tate for D Hopkins (he only has M Gordon and P Barber at RB, Landry, Fitz, Metcalf at WR)

I would be left with:

Barkley, DJ, Montgomery, J Howard

Julio, Hopkins, Westbrook, AJ Green

Kittle

and can fill the 3 holes from the waiver (Hardman, AP, etc.)

Is this the right set of moves to go all out to finish strong?

If you can somehow get Hopkins for that then go for it…

1 Like

If the Hopkins owner does that he’s a fool.

It may be a long shot, but he has no depth, especially at RB. I’m banking on Hopkins recent down games.

You can go for it, but I know as a Hopkins owner I’d laugh and reject, and not try to trade with you for the rest of the year because it’s obvious you are trying to screw him over.

I mean obviously I’m trying to do what’s best for my team, and starting with a lower offer. But McLauren + Hyde combined can put up the same points as Hopkins (my league’s scoring they average 25 points a week, vs Hopkins’ 15).

Since I pulled of the trade for DJ, I could offer Howard instead of Tate for better RBs for him.

At first glance might look like a screw over, but if you consider his lack of options and combined scoring, it’s honestly not bad