0.5 PPR Flex - Marlon Mack or DeSean Jackson?

I also have Mike Evans on my roster, but I’m planning on sitting him even if he plays.

Also Mack is on my roster, Jackson is available from the FA pool. I’d have to drop either Matt Breida or Hunter Henry to make room for Jackson.

I’d love to hear some feedback on this as well. It is something I started looking at tonight.
Also seriously considering playing Mack over Miles Sanders in another league, if I dont hear anything positive on Sanders tomorrow

So I am also considering Le’Veon Bell or DeSean Jackson in a flex PPR spot. I think I am going with Bell. I feel like his floor is safer, but Jackson’s ceiling is definitely higher. In your situation, I would go Mack. The game script should run in the Colt’s favor, and even with sharing carries with Taylor, he should get enough work. I think he has a better floor and higher ceiling than Bell. Jackson still wins for higher ceiling than Mack in my opinion, but Mack is safer.

I’d drop Brieda in favor of DJax. I think these first 3-4 weeks of the season are critical for DJax and Philly. He usually shows out the first couple of weeks. I think he could have 6-7 catches with 100+ yards this week. I’m still not buying Mack as the primary RB in Indy. I think they try to get the new toy in Taylor out there. Mack might see garbage time work on the 4th quarter but not enough pass catching work to make me start him over DJax