1.01 Dynasty Trade

I have the 1.01 in my dynasty league, and someone just offered me George Kittle for it.

I’ve got Mahomes and Matty Ice at QB. So I’m set there. I’ve got Conner, James White, Damien Williams, and scraps at RB. Michael Thomas, Tyreek Hill, Alshon Jeffrey, John Brown, and Christian Kirk at WR. I’ve only got Cameron Brate at TE.

While I could use some depth at both RB and WR (especially if Hill gets suspended/cut), there’s no Barkley or Zeke-esque clear cut player to pick at #1.

What do you all think? Is 1.01 in this draft worth a Kittle?

In no way is a 1.01 on its own worth Kittle.

I wouldn’t be selling Kittle if I was you. Fant or Hockenson is still going to take a year or 2 to develop into a fantasy starter if you were to draft them later in 1st round. Brate in Arians offense is a death sentence.

I think if you were to proceed the other guy would need to lump in a lower tier te and a flexible back at a bare minimum

I’d be the one getting Kittle.

I’d rather have the 1.01 over Kittle. I believe Kittle is going to be good; but, we don’t know how he’ll do with Jimmy G and a healthy RB. If I were you, I’d draft the best WR available, trade the 1.01 for a young WR like Kenny G/Tyler Boyd/etc, or trade back in the draft for multiple first round picks. I think, at least until the NFL draft takes place, there are 4-5 solid WR who will be team dependent and 1-2 RBs with some but minimal upside.

1 Like

If I can get Kittle for JUST the 1.01, I’d seriously consider it. Kittle looks to be a top dog in the TE landscape for the foreseeable future. I’m a believer that he hasn’t scratched his ceiling just yet

1 Like

I think I would make that trade. While it might have been a little situational last year, he looked the stud and I am not certain of anyone at the top of this draft. Getting a vet at a scarce position for a lottery ticket seems to be worth it. I would consider leaving that trade with Kittle as a win.

1 Like

Kittle > 1.01 I’d do this deal.

I think i’ll do it. Kittle i a stud but not sure he is gonna repeat last year