‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

1-5 in both leagues. Help

Full Blown Meltdown Mode in two leagues Teams are as shown below. Both are half ppr.

League 1 / League 2
QB: Cam Newton / Philip Rivers
RB: Jordan Howard / Tevin Coleman
RB: TJ Yeldon / TJ Yeldon
WR: Keenan Allen / Julio Jones
WR: Marvin Jones Jr / Tyler Boyd
TE: Trey Burton / Kyle Rudolph
RB: Chris Thompson / Leonard Fournette
RB: Lamar Miller / Marshawn Lynch
RB: Kerryon Johnson / Bilal Powell
WR: Tyler Lockett / Cooper Kupp
WR: Doug Baldwin / Doug Baldwin
RB: Austin Ekeler / Phillip Lindsay
WR: Amari Cooper / Mike Williams
NO IR Slot / Leveon Bell
Vikings D/ST / Packers D/ST
K: Ka’imi Fairbairn / Mason Crosby
K: Wil Lutz

League 1 I have no major point scorers at all outside of Keenan Allen and he’s currently WR 25. It’s so hard not to firesale the whole team and start over from scratch. I could eek out a win this week but I need a HOMERUN. Who are your favorite targets?

League 2: I have SOLID WRs in Julio, Tate, and Kupp, but with Fournette out and Bell not reporting, I cannot even come close to a win when other teams have the likes of Gordon, or Tyreek Hill, or Kamara.
This is a 3 player keeper. I just don’t want to be in last place here.

Yeah I would definitely run to get some players

Thanks. It didn’t post at first.

Reading through your roster I can definitely feel your pain. It looks like you need a win now, I would start playing high upside players to try and manafacture some wins - easier said then done. You have some appealing playera for trade value - baldwin, howard… Maybe check in with the middle of the pack teams that may sell you a top 14 wideout for those guys. I would say howard definitely should start putting up points soon but there is zero guarantee and you probably don’t have the time to wait.

I’m at the bottom of my league with an absolutely brutal punishment for last place - safe to say we have to explore all options, but don’t panic and sell low either.

I agree with not selling low in league 1. It’s going to be a hard sell on Howard. I don’t think he fits in Chicago anymore. Nagy has turned it into the Tarik and Trubitsky show.

League 2: I need an RB2/1… No player is untouchable for this to be accomplished. I can’t compete without a stud somewhere and with Julio just being his usual yard monster self with no TDs, I’m screwed.