‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

1.5 points per 10 rush yards...help

My league is ppr that gives 1.5 points for every 10 rushing yards.how would you value rbs and running qbs in that league??how would you change your draft strategy??of the top 15 flex players last year,11 were rbs.need help,thanks

You said it yourself there at the end. It’s a huge advantage for early down RBs and rushing QBs. Guys like Wilson/Cam could be argued as QB1/2.

The workhorses become more important, while guys like CJ Anderson, Isaiah Crowell, Alex Collins, Derrick Henry, Marshawn Lynch all see a boost. You’re talking an additional ~50 points on the season for some of these guys.

Have you tried any of the draft apps? Draft dominator allows custom ranks and scoring that can show you the whole picture. I’ve taken the time to punch in all(sigh) of the udk ranks plus all the idp ranks. The results are pretty cool. Using these tools during a live draft is a huge pain but mocking the crap out of your league really helps to get a solid board ahead of time. Lemme see if I can mess with mine and give you a top 20 based on the udk plus your scoring

Did it as 4 points per passing td. Cam and Wilson jump to insane point projections. Top 36 are 7 wr Gronkowski and 28 rbs.

If you have the udk you can compare to their overall top 200
Bell
Johnson
Gurley
Kamara
Elliott
Barkley
Gordon
Hunt
McKinnon
Cook
Fournette
A Brown
D Freeman
Nuk
McCaffrey
Julio
M Thomas
Collins
S Michelle
K Allen
You know you need a life when autofill only missed on 2 guys :crazy_face:

Damn man…I appreciate you doing the work like that,thanks.I’ll check out what you suggested.