‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

1 spot left. Redraft $20, 10 team, 2 qb, 3 idp

Hi, I have one spot open in a 10 team league. If interested email me at Jmsmith7196@aol.com

2 Team QB
2 RB
2 WR
1 Flex
1 TE
1 DST
1 K
3 IDP

The League has some non standard rules. It’s different, but very fun!

Total Points- We play a total points league. The ranking and finishing of the teams will be solely based on TOTAL POINTS scored through the season. So, it is possible to be 16-0 and end up in last place, just as it’s possible to win the league while being 0-16. The Top 3 Teams with the most points scored will win prize money. 1st $125, 2nd $50, and 3rd $25.

Team QB- We play a two qb league and select team Qb instead of individual QB, so for instance if you want Aaron Rodgers, you would select Packers QB. Advantage of this is when your QB is taken out or get injured early in the game you will still get points from the back up QB.

IDP- Individual Defensive Players, we play an easy IDP which means you have 3 IDPs to play but they can be from any position, linemen, linebacker, or defensive back. You can have 3 from one position or one from each, or any combination thereof.

Bonuses- We have pretty substantial bonuses for 100/200 yard rushing and receiving, 300/400 yard passing, and touchdowns over 40 and 50 yards. We like having pretty large bonuses because it rewards the most exciting performances and gives teams a chance to make up ground quickly.

Fractional Points- We play where each yard gets you a point, for instance in traditional leagues you only get a point once you get 10 yards rushing/receiving or 25 yards passing. In fractional if your running back get 67 yards you would get 6.7 points instead of just 6.

Additional Scoring- We do have points for return yards on punts and kick offs. There are no negative points for Team Defense. Kickers do not lose points for missing 50+ yard field goals, but do for other missed FGs and extra points, let me know if you have questions or need clarification.