‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

#1 Waiver on Clement? Need an RB, but not sure worth it

10 team, PPR, redraft.

I have the #1 Waiver, been holding onto it since week 2. Do I poune this week for Corey Clement? Need an RB this week probably (unless if I plan on starting RoJo), but do feel like Alf Morris gets through to free agents worst case scenario. Also, maybe people will put in a waiver for Smallwood and Clement will slip through? Worth the risk? I always just sort of think of using the #1 waiver for a no-doubt impact player, and not sure any of these guys are it, especially with rumors of Mccoy or whatever (and not knowing which, if either, guy will be THE guy). But take a look at my roster and let me know what you think you’d do:

QB: Mahomes
RB: Sony Michel
RB: Breida (?)
WR: Davante Adams
WR: Juju
TE: Burton
W/R/T: Josh Gordon
DEF: Stream
K: Justin Tucker
BN: Goff
BN: Hooper (dropping)
BN: Fournette
BN: Ronald Jones
BN: Mike Williams
BN: Tre’Quan Smith (dropping)

I like Clement, but they are very RBBC centric in Philly, which makes me worried, but not completely scared off

So would you use the #1 waiver? or hold off. Maybe even if clement and smallwood both get claimed, I could take a shot on Josh Adams?

I like Clement too. The rumors I think are just rumors. Idt there is anyway buffalo trades McCoy. Unless they want to completely start fresh and throw their off.i mean honestly this year’s been meh for waivers. But also move to faab lol.

Also are you the real paper boi lol

all about that paper, boi

Lol love Atlanta low key great show. Needs more credit.