#1 Waiver Priority on Waivers

So I have the first waiver priority this week full PPR 10 man league my team is as follows:
GB: Winston (Dropping him and streaming week 2)
RB: Zeke
RB: Jacobs
WR: Juju
WR: Woods
TE: Hunter Henry
Flex: Robby Anderson
Def: Browns (Dropping and streaming this week)
K: Maher

Bench: Godwin, Miles Sanders, David Montgomery, penny, MVS, Anthony Miller and Guice

On waivers there is Chris Thompson, malcolm brown, And Gio. I’m leaning towars Thompson for the RB pickup. At WR waivers are: Ross, Hardman, McLaurin, John brown, and Marquise Brown.
TE Waivers: Hockenson and Andrew’s

With the waiver priority do you go RB or WR with my team? also do you keep Henry or go Hockenson?
I’m having a really hard time deciding on who to pick up first. I’m for sure dropping Miller and Guice.

@MikeMeUpp need your insight please

Dont drop miller just yet. But I would dump penny hes just a handcuff at this point right now and isnt holding much value since you dont have Carson. So for me it would be between john brown, thompson and gio

1 Like

I didn’t even think of Penny! Good insight! I was thinking of picking up Malcolm Brown as a stash because if Gurley goes down he might be a league winner. I dont think I need an immediate RB right now but WR I think I could use.

Smokey brown would be a good weekly flex. Where as hollywood would be your homerun kind of play right now. Malcom is a good stash if you have the bench space to hold him

Hockenson is the only one I would burn #1 waiver priority on.

None of the RBs are worth it and same with WRs.

Well, Hunter Henry just went down definitely wish I would of taken Hockenson…