‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

#1 Waiver Spot

I have #1 waiver priority. Players available include: Marvin Jones, Nelson Agholor, Rishard Matthews, Rob Kelley, Orleans Darkwa. Any of these players worth it?

jones, Agholor, Kelly and Darkwa are great pick ups. Depends on what your team needs more

3 player keeper league. I’m 0-6 (real tough luck). Have demarco Howard gore foreman brieda Morris at rb. Julio Crabtree Diggs Tate at wr. Thinking Marvin due to fact I have Tate

Full PPR as well

Wow how are you 0-6… Does not seem like you need RB however if i had to pick a player to pick up it would be Darkwa or Agholor in my opinion. Jones is not a bad pick up at all especially with tate might be missing a couple weeks.

Sat Diggs Howard(volume/injury) and Murray(injury) during week 3 when all exploded for total of 70ish points. Just lost 169-166.7, if only Murray had gotten end of game carries…

I was in the same exact spot as you last night. I was going to use mine on either amendola or darkwa, but I didn’t use it at all and picked up john brown and Smallwood. I had the chance to grab pretty much the same players as you too, but I ended up feeling that the #1 priority was too valuable to use on those players. Darkwa is going up against Seattle then has a bye so he may very well be dropped again and available later.

At 0-6 do you think it’s smart to pass on players? I’m really looking to add wr depth and should I just settle for leftovers from waiver day?

That’s difficult for me to answer just because I’m 3-3 so a little different spot, but it’s a gamble either way. Jones is on bye this week so I would pass on him he may fall through. Last week I took a shot at Kamara with the #2 priority and he went through on Thursday instead of wed and I missed, so I ended up missing on AP and McKinnon. Go with your gut on this. It all depends on the caliber of players available as well.