$10 NFL Draft Prop Bets Pool - Hosted on RunYourPool

The NFL draft is less than a week away!

If you’d like to have a little something in play to spice up your draft weekend, here is a $10 NFL Draft Pool I will be organizing on runyourpool.

Here is the league link if you’d like to check it out:
https://www.runyourpool.com/join/pool_info.cfm?id=157628&p=vtavwd

How to play:

-Answer all 31 questions and you will be awarded the points associated with each correct answer.

-You may create as many entries as you wish

-$10 per entry paid by PayPal (see note below on why we are using PayPal & not Leaguesafe)

-PayPal address:

Or
Marc_Ranallo@hotmail.com
(Do not mention any sports betting or gambling when sending and to select sending to a friend in order to avoid paying fees)

• Payouts will be posted prior to start of the draft. Minimum top 3, will extend the amount of winners based on amount of final entries.

Runyourpool site fee will be deducted from final total pot.
Up to 25 entries $14.95
26 to 50 entries $24.95
… the full pricing list can be found on the site.

Exceptionally, PayPal will be used for collecting payments for this pool. Not looking to get in any heated debates over it. If it’s a deal breaker for you I totally understand and will be looking forward to having you participated in my football pools/leagues using LeagueSafe this fall. The reason we are not using LeagueSafe for this pool unlike all the other football pools & leagues I normally commish, LeagueSafe requires that they hold the league fees for a minimum of 6 weeks. I plan to payout the winners on Monday or Tuesday following the draft. Over the years, many of you have played in my various leagues, playoff pool and survivor pool as well as seen my leaguesafe commish profile, obviously not looking to ruin my reputation over a $10 pool. It simply just doesn’t make sense to wait 6 weeks before allocating the payout for this particular pool.

As always, contact me for any questions.
Marc.ranallo@icloud.com

Cheers

Marc

Currently at 17 entries