‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

10 person full ppr

Hey everyone! I’m looking for 2 or 3 committed fantasy players to join a yahoo league so I decided to turn to the #footclan-leagues! Its a 10 person full point ppr centered on competition and all-in-good-fun banter. Let me know if you’re interested!

I’m interested, how much is the entry fee?

Is there an entry fee?

TBD but it won’t be more than $20

I’m interested and even if the fee is higher than 20$, I’ll still join

Can you give more info?

Sure!
The objective of the league is to have 10 people who all know what they’re doing and have a shot at a championship. Meaning they’re not gonna go and draft a QB third overall. League set up is re-draft and full point ppr, 1 QB, 3 WR’s, 2 RB’s, 1 WR/RB/TE, 1 K, 1 D, and 6 bench. Waivers will be FAAB. Let me know if have any questions!

when is the draft?

I’m interested, I’ve played for 4 years in a home league and would love it if I could join yours.

Draft date is set for Sept. 1 but is subject to change

Still need people? I’m interested @JTraz189

That works for me. here’s my email, PABLODIAZ1920@YAHOO.COM.

Do you still need players. One question why Yahoo and why not 12 tems instead of 10.

Waiting to hear back. As for yahoo and 10 people it’s personal preference.

I have not played in a Yahoo league only NFL and ESPN. How many slots do you have open and are the players serious? I have a gr at league with family members and everyone pats attention versus I joined a work league and ir was awful since a few guys gave up mid season.

Mitchel Cox
630-200-2985

Mitchelpcox@gmail.com

Yes its a serious league, that’s the idea is to have a league of 10 people who pay attention and could potentially win. As of right now I may or may not have 1 slot open, I’m waiting to hear back. I will let you know.

Sounds good

Mitchel Cox
630-200-2985

Mitchelpcox@gmail.com

I would be interested and I am already signed up with yahoo. Let me know if the league is full or not!

Mackaybraden3@gmail.com

Hey everyone, I’m afraid the league is now full but I appreciate the interest! If anything changes I’ll be sure to post again to this thread! Happy drafting!