10 Players Needed for 12 man Dynasty League

.5 PPR league, normal scoring/ dynasty/ looking for competitive players to play for the next 5+ years. Set the league on sleeper. Rookies included in 1st draft. We can discuss cost- somewhere around $40-50 to start year one. Price can increase as we become more familiar with each other. Let me know whos interested. Draft is set for Friday May 1st at 7:30PM. Link is below. Thank you.

@lilcuz52- set it up- here’s the link:

1 QB
2 RB
2 WR
2 FLEX
TE
DEF
K
8 BENCH SPOTS

1 Like

I’m interested @zac2346 on sleeper

I’m down. Would you consider super flex or two Qb?

Things have changed with the original league. The new league is 1 qb, 2 rb, 3 wr, 1 te, 2 flex, 1 super flex, 15 bench spots and 3 ir. Still interested? $25 buy in

1 Like

If your interested In the league. Message Zac- co commissioner of the league on sleeper. His sleeper name is Zac2346

Things have changed with the original league. The new league is 1 qb, 2 rb, 3 wr, 1 te, 2 flex, 1 super flex, 15 bench spots and 3 ir. Still interested? $25 buy in

Yep I’m down!

Whats your sleeper name

@gregdavitte

1 Like

Can you send it again?

Hey do you have any spots available ?

Yes drop for sleeper name and Ill send the invite.

Yes drop for sleeper name and Ill send the invite.

I am interested in joining the league! You know me, if you have available space reach me @RogueBludger on Sleeper.

I’m interested if theres room… this would be my first Dynasty just so you know but I’ve been a commissioner of 2 leagues for over 7 years and been playing 10+ and have multiple championships. My sleeper name is @NSFD64

Interested if there are still spaces. @joshuajstephens on Sleeper. Can pay via Paypal as in UK

Interested if there are still spots available. Name on sleeper is @JaredStricklin

Interested as well- @natemen