‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

10 team 2qb bIG points lots of fun

11 keeper fuull point ppr I NEED TO REPLACE AN OWNER WHO GAVE UP CUZ OLSEN AND OBJ WERE HURT . EVERYONE IN THE LEAGUE IS VERY ACTIVE AND HAVE PAID THE 100 DOLLAR BUY IN EXCEPT FOR THIS TEAM PLEASE IF YOURE DOWN LET ME KNOW ASAP I DONT WANT TO RUIN MY LEAGUE OVER ONE PERSON TEAM ALSO HAS DAVID JOHNSON ON IR I WANT SOMEONE TO FINISH THE YR AND IF YOU MAKE THE PLAYOFFS AND WANT TO WIN THE CASH THEN ID ASK YOU TO MAKE SURE YOU MAKE A PAYMENT OTHER THAN THAT YOU CAN START PAYING FROM NEXT SEASON ON

This spot still available?

That teams gone but i just had another owner drop out this week he’s 2-5 i wouldnt make you pay for this year but you can pay starting next yr but if you make the playoffs and want to win the cash then id ask you to make the payment. ill bench cutler for you no worries this team also has David Johnson in IR let me know sorry for getting back so late but were having a lot of fun in this league

Yeah I’ll get in on it. Send me whatever you need to for me to join. What’s the buy in usually and league rules and everything

fantasy_packer @fantasy_packer #FootClan Elite Member
October 27 |

That teams gone but i just had another owner drop out this week he’s 2-5 i wouldnt make you pay for this year but you can pay starting next yr but if you make the playoffs and want to win the cash then id ask you to make the payment. ill bench cutler for you no worries this team also has David Johnson in IR let me know sorry for getting back so late but were having a lot of fun in this league

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

joe_ours joe_ours #FootClan Hall of Fame
September 29 |

This spot still available?

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Yes still available send me your email the buy in is a $100 we use league safe. if you make the playoffs and want a chance at winning the cash then youd have to make the buy in if you dont you just pay when we start up next season again

Ok sounds good. I’ll get more details when you email me. joe.ours@yahoo.com

fantasy_packer @fantasy_packer #FootClan Elite Member
October 27 |

Yes still available send me your email the buy in is a $100 we use league safe. if you make the playoffs and want a chance at winning the cash then youd have to make the buy in if you dont you just pay when we start up next season again

In Reply To

joe_ours joe_ours #FootClan Hall of Fame
October 27 |

Yeah I’ll get in on it. Send me whatever you need to for me to join. What’s the buy in usually and league rules and everything fantasy_packer @fantasy_packer #FootClan Elite Member October 27 | That teams gone but i just had another owner drop out this week he’s 2-5 i wouldnt make you pay fo…

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Okay i just sent you the link let me know if you want to know anything else. also we have a group chat on group me if you have that