10-Team Dynasty, SF, .5 PPR, 1 PPR TE Premium. Who to take with 1.01

I recently joined my first dynasty league and had to take over a poorly managed team that was stacked at WR, decent at QB, and utterly pathetic at RB (top RBs were Monty and Conner). I also started with 1.03, 2.08, 3.03.

I made some trades early on to balance this team out more. Made a trade that involved a swap of developmental WR’s while acquiring 3.09, another that involved giving up CeeDee lamb and 2.08 for the 1.06, a third that involved giving the 1.03 trade for Mixon (after it was made public that the 1.02 pick would be Najee), and then finally, trading away 1.06 and DJ Moore for the 1.01 (at the time thinking I will for sure draft Najee).

So, after all that, here is my lineup:

QBs:
Cousins
Mayfield
Hurts
Taysom Hill
Haskins

RBs:
Mixon
Monty
Conner
Bell
Damien Williams
Malcom Brown
Breida
Q. Ollison

WRs:
Cooper
Jefferson
Julio Jones
Bowden
Ruggs
Peoples-Jones
Mooney

TEs:
Fant
Engram
Knox

Picks are 1.01, 3.03, 3.09

I still covet RBs above all even though this is a SF because I have 3 starting QBs and possibly 4 if Taysom wins that job. I feel like Najee is the correct pick for me. As there are no decent QBs projected in the 2022 draft, I’m considering drafting Najee at 1.01, then trying to package my 2022 first rounder with Cousins or Mayfield for someone like Dak or Lamar.

Thoughts? Am I on the right track here? I know I could take Trevor, but I feel like RB is still the bigger immediate and long-term need for me here and I’d rather make a trade for an ESTABLISHED young QB if I can. I know Trevor is supposed to be the next coming of Jesus, but so was Sam Darnold…