‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

10 Team Dynasty Start Up

Hey guys and girls,

Looking to start a brand new dynasty with some new people! I recently moved to the Philadelphia area, and would love to start a fun, active, and long lasting dynasty league. Ideally looking to have a small yearly fee of $25-$50 to keep everyone engaged.

The league is set up, on ESPN, as a 10 team, 24 man roster, with 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 3 FLEX set up. This means no DEF or K. It is set as .5 ppr, and instead of waivers, it would be the FAAB system. I would like to have our start up draft happen after the second preseason week. And this can be done via the ESPN app, or we can have a “slow moving” draft in a group chat setting. After the initial first year start up draft, we would have a 5 round rookie draft for each year after that.

I don’t care if you are brand new to dynasty, or have been doing it for years, what I’m looking for is a fun, friendly environment. Active owners who love to keep things up to date, and aren’t afraid to pull off a few big trades. I would love to create this league and have great, long lasting friendships.

If this is something that you would be interested in, drop your email, and first name below and I will get in touch with you.

Thank you!
Chris

Sounds like the perfect startup league for me!

My name is Bailey and I can be reached at "baileyhull23@att.net"

Thanks!

I’m interested! My name is Billy. I’ve never done dynasty before and this sounds like the perfect way to start. My email is nfljetsfan34@yahoo.com

Thanks Bailey and Billy! I am tweaking the rules a little bit still, but by the end of tomorrow I can send out an invite. I’m excited to get everything started!

Not Interested! GL