‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

10 team PPR 6pt

I am tempted to drop Isiah Crowell and picking up someone who has great potential

This is my team, in order, picked from 8th spot:
Melvin Gordon (LAC - RB)
Christian McCaffrey (Car - RB)
Jordan Howard (Chi - RB)
Amari Cooper (Oak - WR)
Marvin Jones Jr. (Det - WR)
Royce Freeman (Den - RB)
Corey Davis (Ten - WR)
Trey Burton (Chi - TE)
Matthew Stafford (Det - QB)
Robby Anderson (NYJ - WR)
Cooper Kupp (LAR - WR)
Isaiah Crowell (NYJ - RB)
New Orleans (NO - DEF)
Wil Lutz (NO - K)

Free Agents that would replace Crowell I am considering:
-Andrew Luck (if stays healthy could boom)
-CJ Anderson (to handcuff Cmac)
-Latavius Murray (who i think will get more goal line carries than cook)
-Tyler Lockett (be huge upside since Baldwin says hell be dealing with knee injury entire season)

Im iffy on the decision because I feel like I won’t have enough RB depth. And my bench are full of potential breakouts WR already. And yeah, I’ll admit, Isiah Crowell bores me. Not sure if my emotions > good decision making.

Thanks for your input!

So first whats the format? if its a situation where you are playing 3 rbs. you really have no use for the 5th rb. unless 3 of them have the same bye week. lockett would be the only guy i would drop crowell for but you may also be able to trade for a better less injury prone wr in your league.

@hanson493

Format:
1 qb
2 rb
2 wr
1 flex (rb/wr/te)
te
k
def

good idea on the trading suggestion. other rosters seem like they are in need of more RBs

yes in that instance trade crowell, for a possession WR, even if you target a guy like edelman. get someone with consistent catches

Definitely trade Crowell for a high volume slot WR or one with a lot of upside. You are set with RBs - Gordon, McCaffrey, Howard, and Freeman are more than enough - you need a steady Wr. If corey Davis doesn’t work out, you’ll be in a really crappy position with your current roster; and I don’t see Robby anderson doing much this year due to his terrible team.

I would actually consider keeping crowell and seeing what I could get in trade for freeman or howard (maybe Theilin, diggs, or baldwin from someone short on RBs). But that’s just me

In your setup you con only play 3 RBs at once, so no need for 5. Also, its PPR, so you will want to take advantage by using pass catchers anywhere you can.