10 Team PPR - Keeper Help - Sony Michel vs Kerryon Johnson

Sony Michel with injury concerns and a crowded backfield would cost me a 10th round pick

Kerryon Johnson would cost a 6th

Discuss…

other options include:

Kenny (Smooth Routes) Golladay - 7th Round
Cooper Kupp - 9th Round
Marlon Mack - 5th Round

Kerryon in the 6th. Easily for me.

I would go Mack in the 5th but only because I’m down on Kerryon this year. I don’t think Patricia’s offense will support a mainstream RB, and it will be more of a committee than people think. Plus I’d rather have Mack on a better offense than Kerryon on a poor one.

because its PPR, johnson without looking back. cause not only is it a crowded backfield, its a crowded NE backfield. years of historical data will show you why you can rarely rely on someone from that team at RB. sony will have his roll and be very productive in it. but im not rely on that, even though NE is becoming more and more of a running team the older tom gets. worst case senario for kerryon would probably be 150 carries, and 40 receptions. best case to me would be 250 carries and 80 receptions. worst case for sony is probably 100 carries, no receptions. best case for him is probably 250 carries, 20 receptions. the floor to ceiling is so crazy different to me. so ill take the better all around RB at the higher value.