10-team Startup dynasty

If You’re Not First, You’re Last: dynasty league

Hello everyone,

I’m running a dynasty startup and I need to fill one more spot. All of us have years of fantasy experience, but none of us have played dynasty before. Everyone in the league is either my friend or family here in AZ. We are an honest group, and as the commissioner I never allow shady things. Trades aren’t reviewed because we have trust within the group. I want everything as fair as possible because there is money on the line and this is serious haha. I have been running 2 redraft leagues for about a decade with basically the same people, so it’s time for some dynasty. I plan on having this league for years and years to come.

I’m looking for someone that has 0-3 years experience in dynasty. You have to be able to take a joke because our league is full of friendly shit talking, memes, and GIFs. You must be committed to making trades and setting lineups. All I ask is that you don’t ignore the chats towards you and the trades. I would love to find some people who are willing to be vocal and active like the rest of us. I’m basically looking for some cool ppl because we’re about to be friends :joy:. We’re all over 30 years old and the oldest guy is my dad (I got him into fantasy a few years ago) lol, so no kids allowed. No offense.

Alright, now that I feel like I filled out a dating profile, hit me up if you’re interested! $100 a year. Winner take ALL!

PPR/6-point passing TDs

1 QB
2 RB
2 WR
1 TE
3 WR/RB
No kickers**
No team defense **

Bench spots still debating
3-5 player taxi still debating size

1 Like

Is the spot still available? If so what platform do you guys use? If sleeper then my tag is @awebb19. Also im 34 and live in oklahoma

Spots filled. Not sure how to delete this message lol.

Sorry man, filled it on sleeper. Patreon took almost a week to approve this message and post it for some reason.