$100 12 Team Start-Up Dynasty, SF, 2TE Premium - Sleeper - LEAGUESAFE (FULL)

10 starters (QB, 2RB, 3WR, 2TE, Flex, SF). PPR + .6 TE PPR. - SLEEPER

I am a very active owner and expect all who join to be very active as well.

6 pt pass and all TDs
1 PPR
1.6 TE PPR

$100 FAAB waivers.

I will hold votes for:
Waivers (Daily or weekly), Divisions (0 or 1) and any suggestions that are deemed good to vote on. But, just in case, do not join if you are not comfortable with the rules as is.

All teams must be paid for 2021 and 2022 before start up draft. This will be done through LEAGUESAFE and the links will be pinned in the chat if you join. Start up draft will be ASAP. All drafts will be 8 hour picks with overnight timer stoppage (picks can still be made) Start up draft will be snake and every draft after will be linear.

Vets and rookie picks will be selected during the start-up draft. Rookie picks will be in the form of kickers. Whoever selects the 1st kicker will receive the 1.01, the next kicker will be the 1.02 and so on.

Draft order will be created by one click of the “randomize order”.

Trading during drafts will be permitted.

Payouts will be:
Champion - $820
2nd Place - $200
Overall Top Scorer from weeks 1-13 (or 14) - $50
Weekly top scorer - $10 (x13 = $130) (or ×14)

Regular season weeks will be determined when the NFL schedule is officially released to compensate for byes, etc.

All trades will be instant and only be overturned on the most egregious of circumstances (I have never overturned one)

Draft pick order for every year following this year will be determined by Total Max Points during the regular season, then Points Against. This ensures that the team with the lowest point total possible will be the 1.01 to help prevent tanking.

Any additional questions, feel to ask.

10 Spots Remaining

What’s the buy-in? And do you have plans for league size and roster size?

All of that information is in the post

My reading comprehension needs some work- I finished reading your post and forgot to re-read the title. My apologies.

It’s all good lol.

9 spots remaining

7 spots remaining

6 spots left

5 spots left

Hey, I am interested in joining this league. So if I understand, $200.00 upfront for both upcoming years.

FAAB Waivers is great
10 starters per week, I get that but I’m not clear on what is a SF(maybe super flex) nor do I understand the 2TE. Does that mean each week we have to start 2 TE’s regardless?

As this would be my first Dynasty league, do we pick vets or rookies 1st? You mention rookie picks must 1st be kickers, why is that? And not sure what a snake draft is but will look it up. Assuming rookie draft will be done immediately after the draft or is it after Pre Season finishes up?

Thanks in advance for your response…

Che’

4 spots left

I’d love to get involved. I’m UK :uk: based will that be an issue regarding buy in??

I sent you a private message

3 spots remaining

2 spots left

one spot remaining

We are now full

1 spot left

We are full but a waitlist is available.