12 keeper league trade scenario

My team is shown above. Keep 12 guys every year, it’s our version of a dynasty league. Guy needs RB help and has Goff and Watson. I’m offering A. Jones for 1 of those guys. He said he’s more likely to give up Goff, cant blame him. Would Jones for Goff be a fair trade? Or worth it for me?

After seeing last nights lack of workload for Jones I would say yes. You have a crazy good top 3 RB’s, but no depth after that. I think the trade is fair, but I don’t know if I would do it if I was you. Are you going to play Goff over Newton a lot, or is he just going to ride your bench? I personally like Newton more than Goff so Goff would just be a bench QB so I don’t know if I’d give up my depth for that. But if he’s going to start a decent amount for you then I think it’s a fair trade.

I’ve got quite a bit of stock invested in newton. Traded away Mahomes, Fournette, and yeldon for Newton, Conner, and Robert Woods last season. I love Cam, but QB waivers are slim picking and dynasty winner needs to win 2 years in a row. And yeah, after his utilization last night, I’d be comfortable parting ways. I hate trading skill guy for qb though