12 man dynasty team available

I have a team available in a 12 man dynasty league, its .5 ppr, a $25 buy in, and we play on sleeper. The league has been very competitive and everyone is extremely active in the chat and with trades. We are going into our 5th season and have struggled a little bit to keep this team alive (this will be its 3rd owner) so im hoping to get someone who is okay with coming into a rebuild and who is experienced with fantasy football. The roster layout of the league is 1 QB, 2 RB, 2WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex (WR,RB,TE), and 1 D. The roster that you would be taking over is as follows:

QB: Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, Jacoby Brissett
RB: Chris Carson, James White, Matt Breida, Sony Michel, Jeff Wilson Jr, Damien Harris, Patrick Laird
WR: Marquise Brown, Darius Slayton, Robert Woods, Will Fuller, Marvin Jones Jr, Lartry Fitzgerald, Damiere Byrd, Geronimo Allison, David Moore, Keke Coutee, Keesean Johnson, Juwann Winfree
TE: Jared Cook, Jack Doyle, Will Dissly
D: Bears, Jaguars

Picks
2020: 1.12
2021 and on you have all of your normal picks.

If you accept this team feel free to make trades prior to the draft which will be Sunday April 26th to try and get higher picks.

I’d be interested in taking over.

Do you have have any room for me to join?

Whatsup, Im interested. Idk if you filled up the spot yet shoot me a message and we can discuss?

If you need someone let me know