12 man league needs 3 players. $50 buy-in

Hey everyone! I am looking for three more players to join my redraft league. Half the league is local and the other half are footballers. Most of us have played together for years.

League info:
Rosters are 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex, 1 K, 1 D/ST, 6 BE and 1 IR. .5 PPR. 6pt passing TDS
Waivers are FAAB system. Playoffs will be from weeks 13-16. 1st from each division get buys in playoffs. 6 team bracket. Divisions and the draft order will be decided by a randomizer once the league is full.

Payout: $10 per week to the highest-scoring team for weeks 1 - 13
1st place - 250
2nd place - 150
3rd place - 70

So here where I will lose people. Since we have all known each other for years we do buy-in before the draft through venmo. We didn’t want to have to deal with the league safe fees or all set up a separate account for it.

If you are still interested the draft date will be voted on by the league it will be between August 30th and September 4th. Payments are due on Aug 23rd.

Look forward to playing with you.

1 Like

I’m interested in joining. What platform do you use? Not a big deal just curious. I use Venmo so no issue

Hey,

I’m interested in playing. My email is rlandhauser@gmail.com

Thanks!
Rob

We use ESPN.

Cool, I’m down to join if still a spot

I’m interested in joining, only thing is I already have a draft Aug 31st. If you draft any other date I’m in! riczzla@gmail.com