12 man PPR: Draft went completely sideways.... Did I make the right choices?

Hello,

So Saturday I did a 12 man PPR draft, 8th spot, in a new league I am in and feel like a got some solid value but, the computer/projects HATES my team which shakes my confidence a bit. Thoughts and feedback greatly appreciated.

Roster - 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex, 1 DP, 1 DST, 9 Bench, 2 IR

|NO.|PLAYER|ROUND|
|8|Clyde Edwards-Helaire KC, RB|1|
|17|Josh Jacobs LV, RB|2|
|32|Joe Mixon Cin, RB|3|
|41|Robert Woods LAR, WR|4|
|56|James Conner Pit, RB|5|
|65|DJ Chark Jr. Jax, WR|6|
|80|David Montgomery Chi, RB|7|
|89|Marquise Brown Bal, WR|8|
|104|Darius Slayton NYG, WR|9|
|113|Danielle Hunter Min, DE|10|
|128|Josh Allen Buf, QB|11|
|137|Anthony Miller Chi, WR|12|
|152|Jerry Jeudy Den, WR|13|
|161|Chris Herndon NYJ, TE|14|
|176|Chase Edmonds Ari, RB|15|
|185|Jared Goff LAR, QB|16|
|200|Jonnu Smith Ten, TE|17|
|209|Chris Thompson Jax, RB|18|
|224|Eagles D/ST Phi, D/ST|19|

To be honest I dig it

Thanks man!

It was unexpected in the 2nd round to have to choose between Josh Jacobs or Julio Jones. And then in the 3rd round I’m staring down some very good WR or Mixon??? Cant believe he was still there and RB is so thin I just went all in on the RB’s.

I guess im in the minority but im not the biggest fan of Julio so I think you definitely made the right choice with Jacobs and going heavy on RBs early. I’d be pleased with Robert Woods and Marquise Brown and my WR 1 and 2 + you got Chark week. I really like Josh Allen as your QB and the Goff-Woods stack can be profitable. Not mad at your tight ends either and great foresight on Chris Thompson being your last player pick. I don’t love Eagles D but I can assume that was the best you could do as your final pick so I can’t even trip.

I really dig this team overall

For the TE I was aiming at a few of the earlier guys but they were taken right before my pick so I just kept taking the guys I saw as valuable and hope one hits.

The eagles DST one of the few left and I am always in favor of streaming the position. Hard to do better than week 1 vs Washington.

As for Chris Thompson, the connection with Jay Gruden was just too much to pass up on. The Fournette news was just icing on the cake.

very solid team in my opinion. In a 12 team league, that team has a lot of upside potential