12 Team 1/2 ppr trade. Joe Mixon vs Chris Carson & DJ Moore

I got offered to trade my Joe Mixon for Chris Carson AND DJ Moore. I want to take this deal as I have Zeke, Jamal Williams, Hines and other rb sleepers while being short at WR with only AROB and Amari. That being said, I am very high on Mixon and would probably be devastated if Carson got hurt or if Mixon had a monster breakout season.

In a 12-team league, ARob and Amari is pretty good to start at WR. I would have a hard time parting with Mixon. I think you could get more. Who are your other, bench, WRs?

1 Like

Don’t really have much depth at receiver other than rondale Moore. I could pick up guys like Tim Patrick or kj hamler off waivers but Moore would definitely give me 3 tremendously high upside wrs

I do have solid back up rbs imo with jamaal Williams, Hines, Trey Sermon, Gainwell, and Dillon.

I did attempt to include my zeke for his Cook in the trade but I think the week 1 really killed zekes trade value temporarily

Yeah, that’s what he’s axing about–getting Moore and Carson for Mixon.

I think I like Mixon better this year. I’m not sold Carson is going to hold up and they are rostering 5 backs on game day (penny is now hurt I think though). Team construction wise it could be good for short term, but I think Mixon is going to get a ton of touches in an emerging offense.

1 Like