‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

12 Team/12 League Challenge is Back! Need 5-6

After a successful first year the Fantasy Football Ironman Competition is back and better than ever! With feedback from the last year’s participants the challenge has been refined and is looking for dedicated members who want to take Dynasty to the next level and compete in the ultimate fantasy football test.

www.fantasyfootballironman.com

Here’s the basics:

• 12 people participate in 12 leagues.
    – 2 long-term leagues (Dynasty & Keeper) and 10 selected randomly from a pool of league types.
  • Leagues with rosters of 20+ are email drafts, while smaller rosters will be done as live drafts split over two non-consecutive days.
  • Leagues are tiered based on challenge level and as many as possible are run on Sleeper to minimize fees and centralize leagues.
  • Each league places players 1 – 12, whether through playoffs or standings, and players are awarded points for placements.
    – Like golf the lowest score is the overall winner (12 x 1st place = 12 points) and the highest score is last place (12 x 12th = 144 points)
  • $100 buy-in per person / $60 to MFL fee / $1,140 Total Prizes (using LeagueSafe)
    – Payouts for 1st-11th in each league + Overall Top 3 + Bonuses
    – Obviously will be refunded if we don’t get 12 or the season doesn’t happen

We currently have 6 people (possibly 7), so I need 5-6 more to get this rolling. If anyone is interested (and feel free to pass this onto friends who may be interested as well!) reach out to me because I’m happy to answer all questions!

Email – thefficcommish@gmail.com

Twitter - @FFIronman / @DaveFiorella

1 Like

Managed to find a few more participants so we now need only 3 more people! Message me if interested