‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

12 team .5ppr dynasty MFL ($50 buy in year 1) SUPERFLEX

Hey there footclan, i’m starting a 12 team dynasty league. Fell in love with dynasty last year and have a good amount of interest from friends in getting into it. Anyway, details of the league,

It will be hosted on Myfantasyleague(70$ annual fee)
We will have a GroupMe group, that is mandatory and should be used for communication between league mates.

The format will be .5 ppr, 1 qb, 2rb, 2wr, 2 flex, 1 superflex, 1 te, no kicker, no defense.

roster size = 25

Buy in is 25$ a year, (50 due first year). Payout will slightly vary but is listed in the bylaws.

Let me know if you have any questions, if you are interested, leave your email here. Looking for people that want to commit to dynasty and make friends in the process.

Very interested in joining this league. I actually already use groupme for another fantasy league. Im already in a 10 keeper dynasty, a 2 player keeper, and full redraft league.

mick0503@gmail.com

I couldn’t hit the reply button fast enough to say I am very interested. The buy in, roster setup and MFL/GroupMe was exactly what I was looking for. I am going into my 3rd year of dynasty and my email address is Nolly77@gmail.com

im interested for sure! nickdorsey5@yahoo.com

Very interested in joining another dynasty league.
Pharojr@gmail.com

Interested. tamillis@yahoo.com

im in, supapackers@yahoo.com

Im interested. snelljim13@gmail.com thank you

Interested. oarhouse42@gmail.com.

Still need 5 owners!

Can you shoot me the league specifics? This would be my first dynasty but im a seious player i promise. Im always the commish so i could use a break haha. mikecasper87@gmail.com thanks!

Hi, i am interested. Hit me at pat_boud69@hotmail.com if there is any room left.

I’m very interested! nfeipel@gmail.com

I’m interested. is that a two year buy in?
tnylpez@gmail.com

If you have room, i will be down to join
pmblair1988@gmail.com

Kurk209@gmail.com
If you still need anyone for the league

I would like to join. Let me know if you have a spot for me.
adan.ramirez82@gmail.com

I’m interested if you still have space. Hoosierfan27@yahoo.com

Definitely down to be in as well!

antoniodonisi91@gmail.com

I’m interested if there are still openings. Flossaby@hotmail.com