12 team Dynasty for Newbies Superflex full PPR

Hello I am looking to start a 12 team dynasty league mainly for newer players only! I myself have not played in a dynasty league before this will be my first so it may be a learning process for everyone! Need 10 other teams, we will be doing a snake draft at a date tbd but as soon as possible! Linear draft will occur for other drafts! Preferred players with 2 years experience or none at all! No fee but please if interested be willing to take seriously! If interested message me directly or reply to this post with who you think has the best chance to win the AFC West and who has the worst to win the AFC West. Also feel free to add any questions you may have, Thanks hope to hear from everyone soon!

6 Likes

I’d be interested. Chargers have best chance to win, Raiders have worst chance.

I would be interested as well!

I have one year experience in dynasty and would love to get in another. AFC West Winner Denver and last probably the Raiders.

Interested if a spot is still available.

Interested with only 1 year experience in a dynasty league, none in a super flex league. Chargers have the best chance and raiders are probably still at the bottom of the division.

I would love to join the league if there is still spots! Have been listening to the ballers for about two years now and have been desperate to join a dynasty league but could never find enough people interested enough. Let me know!

interested BTass21

I would be interested! I have 1 year of dynasty experience, definitely a learning curve so far but super fun. I’m a huge Mahomes fan so I’ll be rooting for the chiefs but the chargers are looking fire this year. Definitely raiders for the worst but I’m not ruling them out yet especially with Adams. My sleeper ID is evanjean13 if you wanna add me/if you have spots left. Thanks!

HI, I am interested if available. Have been debating trying dynasty for a while…

Best chance = chargers, worst chance = cheifs (going against the grain here! haha)

sleeper ID earlymorningworkout

I’m interested. Sleeper @dbc562. I don’t have any dynasty experience. Chargers to win and Raiders to lose cause they the Raiders.

I¨m interested if there’s a spot. Been playing fantasy for 2 years but just redraft and excited to get into dynasty. Gotta go Chargers for the top and Raiders bottom in AFC West. Sleeper ID swedave

Would love to join! Last year was my first year with a Dynasty and I loved it. Would love to join!

sleeper: @daveandacamera

What’s going on man… I think the Broncos have shot up the rankings in the AFC West and the raiders are probably going to finish in last in the AFC West… I’ve haven’t been in a dynasty league before… I’d be down to join a PPR dynasty league