‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

12 Team Dynasty Paid League

12 Team dynasty startup / .5PPR / $100 buy-in w/ Leaguesafe / 30 man rosters / ESPN

Hoping to get some active footclan members together for a long-term dynasty league. Let me know if you’re interested in joining and I’ll send the invite. I’ve only got 6 spots left!

I’m interested! for more league info too. My e-mail is Rdelane@mail.com.

Glad to hear you wanna join! It should be a great League! Just sent you the invite. What specifics would you like to know?

Well. Scoring settings, starting lineup list. Is it an auction draft? Seperate draft for veterans and rookies? Will there be milk and cookies?

Kidding, but kind of a blueprint of the whole thing. I hope I’m not being difficult, but it’s $100.

No not at all! The league features:
.5 PPR
START- 1 QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 2Flex, 1Superflex, and 1D
Bench of 20 plus 4 IR spots
H2H matchups
Snake draft (initial draft includes vets and rookies, every subsequent year will just be a rookie draft)
Blind bidding waiver wire with $200 bidding budget
$100 entry with leaguesafe for secure payment and payouts
1st wins $800
2nd wins $300
3rd wins $100
I think that covers most everything! If there’s anything else, just let me know. Glad to have ya!

Send me some info Colegruensfelder@gmail.com

@Philip_S Here is dynasty you might be interested in. Start up.

I am interested!! Hit me up at shor4031@gmail.com

@nocsbs12 is looking to join a dynasty also. FOOTCLAN ASSEMBLE

Im interested! kevinthao@sbcglobal.net

Just sent you an invite. Looks like league will most likely be filled if you and the others who asked for invites accept in. Glad to have ya! I’ll email on draft details as soon as league is fully filled.

Just sent you an invite! Glad to have ya in the league. Details of draft date will come as soon as league is completely filled. Should be soon.

Awesome man, thanks for the invite! It’s gonna be a great season

If it doesn’t end up filling up, I’d be very interested! Been looking for a superflex league to join.

I’m interested as well. Email is erikstef@yahoo.com

I’d love to join if there’s still room. Email’s kmk.mizzou@ymail.com

Hey! Just sent you an invite into the dynasty startup. Glad you’ll be joining us! You are the final person so we will be able to determine draft order and set a firm draft date.

Awesome, thanks for the invite. Any chance the LeagueSafe payout rules will be switched to a majority vote? I’ve never been in a league where the commissioner has total control.

How many openings do you have left? I’m trying to join a dynasty with my 2 friends.

Also, are we buying in for one year or two?

@jrobertson82

1 spot just opened in this league. Draft is being held at 1PM TODAY. The open spot will be picking from the 12th position. Let me know if you want in. First come, first serve.