‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

12 Team Dynasty Startup - International

Hey guys,

first of all i am from germany, so please excuse any errors in the following text, and I play fantasy for three years in a redraft league with some friends.
We have around 3-5 guys (age 25-27) in our league that take it a little more serious than the others so we decided to try ourselves in dynasty. Since there was no league in here that suited us I decided to create a league myself.

For the general set-up I thought about the following:

12-team 1/2 PPR League that will be set up on sleeper

Roster:
1 QB
2 RB
2 WR
1 TE
2 Flex
1 DST
No Kickers

so pretty basic.

Since I have no idea how to commish a dynasty league I am open to discuss everything about the setup (eg. Roster Size, Divisions etc) within the whole league to see what works best for us.

Id like to have a small to medium buy-in to maybe get a ring or a jersey for the winner at the end.

As members I would like to have some guys who take the league as serious as my friends and me so Id like people who dont participate in a dozen other leagues if possible. Otherwise I dont care where you are coming from or wether you have experience with dynasty because I just want to have a good time. :slight_smile:

So if you are interested in an international dynasty league just message me under tobias.fuiten@web.de

just wanted to check in to say that there are about four more spots available.

So if you are interested or have any questions do not hesitate to contact me via comment or via mail at tobias.fuiten@web.de :slight_smile:

One last spot to fill :slight_smile:
We are five germans, three americans, two brits and one lonely dane.
So come and join us via mail @ tobias.fuiten@web.de