12-Team Sleeper - Ballers Preferred Format *FREE*

Hey footclan!

I’ve played several competitive fantasy seasons and I wanted to try out the ‘Ballers Preferred’ format to see if I enjoy it. Looking for competitive players to fill out the league to keep going for future years.

As of now it’s a free league just to try out the format, but ideally I’m looking to make this a payout league, assuming things work out.

Details:
12 Teams
0.5 Point Per Reception
1 Quarterback
2 Running Backs
2 Wide Receivers
1 Tight End
1 Flex (RB/WR/TE)
1 Defense / Special Teams
5 Bench Spots
2 Injured Reserved Spots
FAAB Waiver system
3 Keepers

More details: https://www.thefantasyfootballers.com/articles/ballers-preferred-league-format/

League Link:

Best and good luck!

I am interested. My 10 year work league is taking a break so I am looking for options. I like this format. Would be will to play for some cash as well (my league was 50)p

I’m in good sir

So sorry never used Sleeper. I have app how do I join?

All you have to do is hit the link and be logged in on Sleeper, I see you already joined. Once we have the league filled out we can discuss when to draft, but I’m hoping we do this after all the preseason games are done.

Hey last email before draft. Sorry I am an online league idiot. I am good at FF and love it but my work league died.

Somehow I have now joined twice when I opened Sleeper ap and signed in. Should keep JudsonJdog cur JudsonJB thanks and sorry again.

I can remove one of them if you want, which one do you want to keep?

I think you did it. Keep JudsonJdog thanks! Looking forward to it.

1 more spot available

I am interested if the spot is available!

What’s your e-mail?

I just joined on Sleeper can draft for the set draft time. Hope that is okay.

brandonsysak@gmail.com

Sleeper username: MFrancisF8