12 Team superflex, Faab, 6pt passing td, 0.5 ppr performance bonuses $50 leaguesafe

Looking for fun and active managers for a 12 team superflex league.

League is on Sleeper.

No kickers. No Defense. QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, Flex, Flex, SF. 0.5ppr, 6pts per passing td. There are performance bonuses for 100yrds rushing, 100yrds receiving and 300yrds passing.

We can mutually set a draft date when the league fills. I’m thinking a slow draft (8hrs per pick) may be best.

$ will be handled through leaguesafe so USA only.

Trades process immediately subject only to commissioner review and all trades will be approved absent obvious collusion.

Covid rules - 5 IR slots to accommodate covid absences. If the season is canceled before week 8, $ carries over to next year. After week 8 best record is champ with most total points as tie-breaker. If the season is canceled during the playoffs the champ is the best record of teams remaining in the playoff with total points as tiebreaker.

9 spots still open

7 spots still open

I’d be interested in joining if there are still spots available. Sleeper name is jtoft94

Still spots

Im interested Sleeper name is mtt523

here is the link

4 spots left

1 spot left

I’m in. Id is America

ME ME ME!!! Sleeper: thenizzman
I have a mutual buddy that wants in too, getting his username in just a minute.

we were full but need to replace someone. if you’re interested, pm me your sleeper id

we were full but need to replace someone. if you’re interested, pm me your sleeper id. Only one spot for now though.

I found one, well ended up starting one and filling it up pretty quickly