14 man .5 ppr

I have the 13th spot in my 14 man league .5 ppr draft this year. My league allows us to do trades of picks so I decided to trade up from the 13th and acquire the 6th pick in the draft ( Gave up my 5th rounder in exchange for his 8th). Should I go with best rb available assuming it could maybe be Zeke, DJ or Bell at that spot or go with the top tier wideouts with Nuk or Adams. I have the 16th pick on the wrap around so what I do with that 6th pick is going to influence that pick big time.

Thanks!!

¿When is your draft? the whole zeke drama might be done by then and that will change things a lot also… If you Do decide to go with RB and he is available to you i recomend you choose DJ (his offense was horrible last year and he still ended up as 10th RB) - If you decide to go WR Hopkins or Adams are great choices - if i had the 6th pick id do the WR WR strategy thing -

I think if DJ or Zeke are available I’d go for it, otherwise eiter Adams or Nuk. I wouldn’t take my chance on Bell at 6.

1 Like

My draft is next Saturday the 24th. Thanks for the feedback!

That’s the route I’m believing I will go down. I can always grab a Juju, Ty Hill, Mike Evans or even Kelce potentially with that wrap around 16th pick if I do.