14 team RB solution for Depth

I am in a 14 team league with 3 starting RB’s and two flexs which can RB’s too. Due to some injuries Harris IR and Lindsay (Toe Turf but no confirmed out yet)

Presently, I have Elliott, Lindsay and Swift as 3 starting RB’s , with Burkhead on the bench. Just traded Crowder for Bell (tried for Kelley, Akers, Brown and Jonathan Taylor) considered Hunt but owner is RB needy too. my WR’s are Kupp, Ridley, Miller, Justin Jefferson, Russell Gage and Bryan Edwards (TE’s are Fant and Higbee) also put in claim for Claypool (dropping Van Jefferson)

Put in waiver claim for Snell (12 out of 14 on waivers) and best RB’s on Waiver are Gore and Robinson (don’t want either) other options are Perine, JJ Taylor, Eno Benjamin (all three good future stashes but not impactful now unless long term injuries) or Moss (owned and not much chance i get a trade accepted for him either)

My last thought was wait for freeman to sign for team and keep him stashed as RB5/RB6 but risky as I don;t which team he ends up with and what is snap share will be.

another options you guys recommend?

picked up Bell who should be back in two games from Hamstring, if Gase gone by Mid Season can see Bell being pivotal to their offense again (taking pressure of Darnold) and being a top 15 RB this season.

Gaskin until Howard back another option but last resort for a short term fix