16 Team Dynasty - $20 per year - Sleeper

Startup Dynasty Football League - 16 Team - 0.5 PPR - Sleeper (WITH AN EMPIRE TWIST)

XFL vs. AFL Theme - 2 divisions - 8 team playoffs - Depending on division, team owners will pick a team name from the XFL or AFL.

LINEUPS:

QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, WR/TE, FLEX, FLEX

COST:

-$20 per year

-Must pay for first two years prior to startup draft. (This ensures you are planning on sticking around)

-The league will use LeagueSafe to hold the money.

THE TWIST = 80% of the yearly buy in will go into the end of the year pot that is paid out to the top 3 teams. The other 20% will go into an empire pot. This empire pot will build up each year until a league owner wins the championship two years in a row. (80%-$256 goes in the seasonal pot/20%-$64 goes into the empire pot)

-At the end of each season:

1st place = $166

2nd place = $70

3rd place = $25

A couple buddies & I have started this league and have 11 spots needing to be filled soon. (IF YOU’RE LOOKING FOR A LAST MINUTE DYNASTY LEAGUE TO JOIN, HERE IT IS!)

We are open to ideas if any team owners have one.

Feel free to message me on sleeper with any questions, my username is morless56