16 team league Fournette or Singletary/Ross

1 QB/ 1 RB/ 2 WR/ 1 TE/ 2 Flex/ 1 K/ 1 D

ROS season value what side you leaning on

this league is full ppr

Feels like you’re selling low on Fournette who’s been unlucky in the red zone to this point and buying high on Ross that will lose all value at some point when Green is ready…

Singletary is huge question mark and even assuming he gets the starting gig, Gore will likely be a red zone thorn in his value ROS…

Plus the draft capital value shift is terrible on this… I’d keep Fournette… if you want to trade him, trade him after he has a big week, which will come soon

Just gauging values… is a redraft league. Ross is interesting because of being healthy.

I’m never going to tell anybody to trade an underperforming name brand RB for start-of-the-season waiver pickups… especially people like Ross with the impending doom of the real WR1 coming back at some point and negating all the possible value…

I’m not in love with Fournette, but he’s the bottom end of the 3-down backs and he hasn’t been hitting TDs to get you the warm fuzzies that keep you from thinking about doing deals like this… it’s just not a good time to trade him or Gurley or any other guys like that…

I could see moving Carson or something because Penny could poach his role but there’s nobody behind Gurley or Fournette that’s a threat… the scores just haven’t come yet and people are panicking and jumping ship for bad offers… don’t be that guy :slight_smile: