1st round pick advice!

I have the 6th pick in a 12-team half-ppr superflex keeper league and, while keeping Diontae Johnson in the 8th and Lamar Jackson in the 9th, who would be a better pick in the first round:

Barkley, Chubb, Zeke, Kelce, or Tyreke Hill?

You know who all the keepers for everyone else? I’m tempted to take Kelce here or if somebody like Kyler Murray or Josh Allen is available and drops.

A starting point with first qb nailed in, a potential WR1 but minimum WR2 in place and then either TE or a second QB with rounds 2-7 and 10 onwards to fill out the depth would be really quite nice

Currently Kept:

QBs- Kyler Murray, Dan Prescott, Jalen Hurts, Josh Allen, Joe Burrow, Taysom Hill, and Lamar Jackson

RBs- Jonathan Taylor, Derrick Henry, David Montgomery, Antonio Gibson, Myles Gaskin, Damien Harris

WRs- Stefon Diggs, Keenan Allen, Courtland Sutton, DK Metcalf, Justin Jefferson, Robby Anderson, and Diontae Johnson

Since you have your elite QB1 locked in and a low WR1/high WR2 in Johnson, I personally would take Chubb or Zeke in round 1 to lock in at least 1 stud RB as RBs fall off a cliff rather quickly.

Having a stud WR or TE is nice, but WR depth is too good in rounds 4-7 (the RB dead zone).

I like Kelce, but unless it is a TE premium league, taking him at the 1.06 in a 12-team SF league is too high, imho.

In half PPR, I slightly lean Chubb over Zeke due to CLE offensive scheme and now that McCarthy said he wants to lower Zeke’s workload to roughly 20 touches/game.

1 Like

I was thinking about going with Chubb to have a great RB prior to the drop off and potentially get Calvin Ridley in the 2nd. Really want Kelce on my team but dont see it happening.
Based off of current mock drafts, I may be able to get Saquon but not sure if i want to take that risk and think Chubb would be a safer play.

1 Like

If you could pull that off, that would be a pretty solid core with Jackson, Chubb, Ridley, and Johnson.