2 Keeper Help/ Thoughts

Hey #Footclan

I am in a 10 person PPR 6pt qb league. We can keep 2 and I have pretty much narrowed down my list to 4 possibilities. 3 of the 4 I had picked up off of the waiver wire last year so they would be potentially my last round draft pick or if I kept both they would be the last 2 rounds.

1. Dak would be a last round draft pick, I am 99% sure I am going to keep him
  2. Kareem Hunt would be a 9th round draft pick.
  3. Darren Waller would be a last round draft pick.
  4. Mostert would be a last round pick.

I am really leaning towards obviously Dak for several reasons but my gut is telling me to keep Hunt but TE’s are so blah, my worry with Mostert is that he isn’t consistent at all which I personally value a lot. I don’t know what to do. Any thoughts or help would be appreciated.

My gut says Dak and Waller. Hunt is still a backup and I’m not sure about mostert, gut feeling says rbbc in San Fran.
Dak and Waller - you know you’re getting a boss QB and a reliable TE, particularly in PPR

Dak. Get the Top 4 QB out of the way , then go crazy with Roster construction. I would imagine with the 3 other keeps you already have a top RB / WR maybe TE🤷🏽‍♂️

Welcome to the Fantasy Footballers forum @aswearingin!

How many round is your draft? What are your starting lineup requirements?

In a ten team league that is not superflex, keeping a QB is not a consideration for me. So I would likely keep Mostert and Hunt.

totalbs47: Thats my thoughts to but Im worried about him losing a massive amount of targets since LV has picked up 3 receivers on the off season. Thoughts?

underdogNC: First thank you. Its only a 2 keeper league an Inwas thinking of keeping Dak just because of the value being he would be a last round pick. Last years draft was 15 rounds so Dak would be a 15th round pick which to me is stealing him and why I am considering keeping him.

fun4willis: its a 1 qb, 2 wr, 2 rb, 1 te, 1 normal flex, def an unfortunately kicker lol.