2 New leagues

Hey footballer community, Im a fantasy player that likes to do things differently, last year i started an empire dynasty league and its working out great, this year im proposing two different leagues…both redraft. can turn into keeper

League A
Have you had those years where you score the second most points in a week but u played the guy who scored the most and it impact your season in a big way, meanwhile theres a guy/gal who scored 80 points and picked up the win, heres my solution. First ive already got 7 guys,heres how its going to work. 12 man ppr, no kicker league, faab for waivers, no divisons, no head to head…instead each week you set a lineup like you would every week and you compete against your whole league, top half of the league in points for that week gets a win, bottom half gets a loss…6 team playoff, each playoff week the bottom two teams get eliminated from the playoffs…three places will get paid out…guys ive gotten so far want to do 100 dollar buy in all money on leaguesafe, i believe were going to use sleeper, groupchat will be done on groupme…this idea seems to be a better system at proving who the best in fantasy is, head to head is more luck in my mind…so if you think your an elite player come join us and try to win some money…

League B
Same set up only it will be an all out total points for league, each week u set your line up and your teams points get added to your total score…no playoffs…16 weeks to decide on champion…im thinking 50 dollar buy in for this one…top 3 or 4 places will get paid out…

Both leagues i hope to do a fast draft but if we cant all settle on one then we will do a slow draft, sleeper has the best system for slow drafts anyway…
If your interested please be an active member in the chats, setting your lineup, open to trades, etc…if i get a good group of guys/gals together we can turn one of the leagues into a keeper league…if i get alot of interest for one league ill create another league with the same concept…
post here or email me at jxwakefield@gmail.com if you are interested, and what league (A or B)…if you like league A but 100 is to much let me know, guys i have so far are flexible (nothing below 50 though, sorry)
please have groupme, sleeper, and leaguesafe accounts.
hope this works

I like both ideas. DM me on Sleeper: clatella

Went 12-2 last year and came in 3rd overall in my main league.