‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

2 QB league, no luck

Looking for a guy wth the most week 1 upside with luck out. Play in a 2 QB league and have luck and Carr.
Looking at Sammy biscuits, Tyrod, or Bryan hoyer. All the news has been negative for tyrod so far but let’s be real… it’s the jets. Not sure what I should do.

Thoughts?

I really like Bradford against NO this week. NO has an historically weak defense. Bradford was at worst a predictable quarter back last year and with Diggs back and Thielen potentially in the slot we could see a nice improvement in his fantasy output. They also have Dalvin Cook which should help balance out the offense.

Taylor’s team has been completely stripped so far this year and with McCoy’s contract bonuses we’ve been told and shown that they’re just going to give him the ball as much as possible. It’s a running offense for the Bill’s this year and that’s not going to help your output.

As for Hoyer, he’s just so unpredictable right now. He looked awful in preseason however last year he was throwing 300+ yard games (no touchdowns) consecutively. I think he could be a great garbage time QB like Bortles was last year. But it always makes me anxious when I’m hoping a team’s opponent has a great offensive game so I can squeeze some points out of someone.

This would be my order:

1. Bradford
  2. Hoyer
  3. Taylor

Now, if I could just decide between Marvin Jones Jr or Ameer Abdullah against Arizona…