2 trade thoughts. Just thoughts currently

Half ppr 12 man

I keep getting offers for AB or Damien Harris.

Our CMC owner didnt get Chuba and is pressing for a RB. (only has Edmonds and Gaskin) Is something like Mixon and Harris for CMC sound outrageous? Id have Kamara CMC patterson and Murray left at rb and could then stash Jeff Wilson.

The other thought is for our last place team who has Barkley Carson and Gibson. Hes struggling at WR so something like Diontae Johnson and Harris to get Carson? Kinda feels like to much to give but Carson would be a nice every week flex with Kamara Mixon and him (maybe add his Kenny G?)

My team
Rodgers
Kamara, Mixon, Harris, Patterson, Murray
Allen, Thielen, Diontae, AB, Meyers
Andrews

The second deal might be accepted but the first one would not be enough for CMC.

Yeah your right on the first one. Pipe dream maybe catch the 1-2 team tilting hard.

Do you think the second would help though? Leaves me a little thin at WR behind Allen and Thielen.

I doubt it would still get done adding Kenny G to give a little more depth for me

Iā€™d wait another week. All three of those RBs had good weeks. If one of them struggles this week, especially Gibson, go after them. You might be able to get that deal done. That way, if Golladay works out, you will feel better about your WR situation.

1 Like