2020 Dynasty Startup League (Full)

Hey everyone,

I’ve been playing fantasy football for a long time but have never had a solid group of die hards that would do a dynasty league. I’m tired of not experiencing a dynasty league. I have created a 12 team half point ppr league called “FootClan University” on sleeper app. The draft is schedule for Sun Sep 6th at 8pm ET. The roster size is 1QB 2RB 2WR 1TE 2FLEX 1 DEF. No kickers, (that’s why I added the extra flex spot), with 13 bench spots and 2 IR. There will be no buy in this year. If everyone enjoys the season and unanimously agrees, we will make a pot next year. I want a solid group of players that want to build a friendship and play for years to come. This is fantasy football so of course, I encourage trash talk, but do not be disparaging to fellow owners. We’re adults, you know what I mean, don’t cross those lines. If 2 owners hate each other its no fun. If you’d like an invite, please respond to this with your email and I’ll send you the link. Or you can email me directly with any question at feverdream35@gmail.com

Also, the only changes I made to the settings was switching the waivers to FAAB.

I’m down! Naythn09@yahoo.com

I’d be interested! My email is kneedirt6@gmail.com

I would be interested as well. Aaron.blackstone@yahoo.com

I’d be interested rbdean0@gmail.com.

Thanks guys,

I just sent the invites. That makes 6 slots filled after only being posted after a day! 6 slots left everyone, so don’t be shy, please leave a reply with your email if you’d like to join.

1 Like

PlineGarrett12@yahoo.com

varnercj107@aol.com

5 slots still available. Reply with your email!

Im in if there is still spots.
Sleeper: wormILTX

Lbkwrmz@yahoo.com

Just sent you the invite via sleeper

Michael.chiocchio5@gmail.com

Late to the party, but if you still have a spot I am in.

Hey Michael,

I’ve got 2 spots left opened, but I’ve sent out the invites for them. If they accept then I’m full. If they don’t join by the end of the weekend I’ll offer a spot to you. Just wanted to give you a heads up. I’m going to put a reply on the end of this thread saying we’re full so people know. But I will let you know regardless by the end of the weekend if there is an open spot for you.

Thanks

Hey jkferris67,

I’ve got 2 spots left opened, but I’ve sent out the invites for them. If they accept then I’m full. If they don’t join by the end of the weekend I’ll offer a spot to you. Just wanted to give you a heads up. I’m going to put a reply on the end of this thread saying we’re full so people know. But I will let you know regardless by the end of the weekend if there is an open spot for you.

Thanks

Ok, the league is full! Thanks everyone!

Thank you for the heads up. Good luck this year