$250 12 man PPR Superflex Dynasty Sleeper Start Up

Hey There! I’m starting up a $250 12 man PPR Superflex Dynasty. I have commished in many other leagues before but am wanting to create a little higher stakes one. Currently still looking for 9 teams, most of the people I personally know aren’t “well off” enough to participate therefore I’m looking to fill from you guys. :slight_smile:

• NOTE: $500 will be due at a date given later closer to the start of the season and once we fill all teams. Probably middle of August. We will use LeagueSafe and pay $250 for the 2022 season and $250 for the 2023 season. This is pretty standard for dynasty start ups so someone doesn’t try to go all in year one, trade all their picks away, and then dip out…lol

• 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2Flex, 1SuperFlex

• No Kickers , No Defense. Utilize picks for more players.

• 30 Roster spots total, 20 Bench, 10 Starting, 2 IR Spots

• Draft date set for Saturday September 3rd. That way we get the best idea of what we want going right into the season. Injuries, Pre-Season Performances, and Drama and trades should be finalized.

• $100 FAAB for waivers.

I think that just about covers everything. Feel free to add me on sleeper if you are interested. We can chat and see if you want to join the league. “Sketchytx” is my username. Looking for highly active, very engaged, friendly people but love to shit talk, and lots of trading once the season gets going.

Not a requirement but would be cool to have some die hard fans of different teams. The three of us in here so far are Broncos, Lions and Cowboys…And we don’t need another Cowboys fan :wink: