WR Sammy Watkins KC BYE 12
WR Jamison Crowder WAS BYE 4
RB Royce Freeman DEN BYE 10
WR Geronimo Allison GB BYE 7
WR Anthony Miller CHI BYE 5
RB C.J. Anderson CAR BYE 4
QB Alex Smith WAS BYE 4
RB T.J. Yeldon JAC BYE 9

Thoughts? I think it looks pretty good, if a tad risky.

Really went after the RBs I see. Actually don’t think the draft is that risky. All you need is like 1 or 2 of your rookies to hit and you’re pretty good. Also you got Tate in PPR format who is a pretty solid floor.

Do think the upside is pretty capped though with Baldwin and Tate as your WRs if Watkins doesn’t work out. Although given how many assets you have in RB side, pretty sure you’ll be able to swing some trades for WR upgrades as the season progresses.

Personally not a fan of Crowder but others seem to love him so I may be in the minority on that one. Also not a fan of Allison but assuming you got him for a super late round flyer and its possible he turns into the next Jones.

Overall I’d say a pretty strong draft with great depth at a scarce position.

I think Baldwin is going to be big this year, but you’re right. WRs went fast in this one, so I decided to just find value there. Probably not going to win with my WRs, but I don’t think they’d lose me the league either.

Yeah your WRs definitely not going to lose it for you. The only question is do your RBs have high enough ceilings to win it for you for those weeks you have to go up against like a monstrous duo at the WR position (i.e OBJ/JJ) or something along those lines. Sounds like there must be a couple teams with a massive WR stack in the league.

I will say though, with CMac and those WRs, you’re definitely going to be model of consistency from week to week. So unless you run into a monster, you’ll come out most weeks. Just a matter of how that team would progress through super high ceiling teams in the playoffs.

I’m also pretty big on Baldwin, but prefer to pair him with a massive ceiling RB like Gurley/Bell/DJ/Zeke if he is my WR1. Baldwin is also pretty boom bust as a receiver historically speaking. But I mean outside of the top 4, Saquon is as good as they come.

Either way, pretty solid looking squad. Just a matter of weathering those super boom heavy JJ/OBJ type stacks.

I do like what you have going on here. I am thinking similarly about the Rookies, but it admittedly gives me pause counting on so many unproven assets. Barkley is included in the worry. However, I like upside and I think you are dripping in that. Baldwin and Tate ought to be fine for you, and potentially win those ‘boom’ weeks they have seasonally on their own. Along the risk, if Allison / Miller hit (I think the odds are high but not definite) you should have depth there. I also believe CJA is going to surprise folks.

As a suggestion, if you start hitting on some rookies I would consider trading them for studs not performing to par at the moment. It might maximize your return and remove a bit of risk over the course of a season.

In the end, I would not be fearful of running this team out there. If nothing else, it would be exciting to watch if the pieces start falling in place!