‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

2nd round targets

I have the 4 pick in a 12 team .5 ppr league and will take one of the top 4 RBs (Bell, Gurley, Zeke, DJ). Who would you target in round 2?

I think Adams, Green, D Freeman, and Gronk all have a chance to be there. Who do you like the most in this range? I’m thinking about reaching for Jordan Howard (he’s ranked 31 in espn) but would probably take the 4 I mentioned over him. And I’ll likely go WR in round 3 as I think the RBs in that range are too risky (McCoy, McKinnon).

I know people wont agree with this, but I take gronk out of the equation until round 4. Which means, I dont get gronk. The first couple of rounds you really need to try to take less risky picks, because we all know how bad early round busts sting. And gronk is a “bust” waiting to happen, because of his injury concern. When he plays, he is a huge advantage. When he plays. I just cant accept that kind of issue where I’m just not sure gronk will finish the season. So my choice would be green. Top 5 talent, with top 5 potential. Then I would take best available between an RB or WR.