2QB PPR Dynasty WITH IDP -Start Up

I am in a start-up dynasty draft right now. It’s a 2 QB/PPR format that also has 8 total IDP spots (2 DL, 2 LB, 2 DB, and 2 IDP Flex). How much is Joey or Nick Bosa worth? One player drafted both of them and is dangling them out for trade offers. IDP seems almost impossible to put a value on them. Scoring for the IDP seems normal (6 for an IDP TD, 4 for Sack,m 3 for TFL, 4 INT, 2 FR, 4 FF, 6 safety, 0.5 per AT, 1 ST, 1.5 PD). So what’s a Bosa brother worth to people out there?

I am by no means an expert but we do have IDPs in my dynasty league and they were sporadically valuable but more like kickers where it was really tough to predict. So my strategy was basically to treat them like kickers and not trade any offensive value for them. This strategy worked out just fine for me and my defensive season averages were about the same as everyone else. If someone got hurt or was on a bye, I used IDP specific sites to pick someone up. I just don’t know enough and didn’t want to commit my fantasy research time to something so difficult to predict on a week to week basis.

Thanks for the input! That’s what I was thinking as well. I’m going to stand pat and just keep drafting. Plenty of DL/LB/DB talent out there. And like you said, it’s all so unpredictable.