3 Active Owners looking for league

Three very active and competive Owners looking to joing 10-12 team league. Re-draft and PPR preferred but open to .5PPR. Also open to Auction.

1 Like

I have three leagues. One is a redraft, one is an established dynasty, and one is a new dynasty. You can join as many as you wish.

Redraft league
Rules are as follows: 12 Team. Roster QB(1), RB(2), WR(2), TE(1), RB/WR/TE (2), BN (7). Scoring is 0.5 PPR. All other scoring is Sleeper default. Platform is on Sleeper. Draft order is randomized. Draft is a slow draft. (That is the easiest to accommodate 12 people with busy lives) Draft timer is listed below. Payouts are as follows 1st - $180 2nd - $40 3rd - $20. $100 FAAB. Disbursements are made only via majority approval. If interested reply with your Sleeper ID.

8/21 - 9/2 9AM to 9PM CST STOPS from 9P to 9A CST

9/3 @ 9 AM CST Switches to 4 hours STOPS from 9PM to 9AM

9/4 @ 2 PM CST Switches to 2 Hour STOPS from 9PM to 9AM

9/5 @ 9AM CST Switches to 3 minutes STOPS from 9PM to 9AM

Established Dynasty
Dynasty is $40 entry each year. Below is a link to the rules/regulations and a screenshot of the curent tea. We have a five round rookie draft beginning 8/21 that is a slow draft just like this one. This team has 2 picks in the first round of the rookie draft and 2 picks in the second round. This is a very active and great dynasty league to play in. Rules and Regulations V2 - Google Docs Available Team - Google Docs

New Dynasty
I am starting up a new Dynasty league this year. I am in another one that is going great and a second one sounds like fun. I listed below the full rules and regulations. Basics are 12 team league. $40 buy in. Active participation is a must. Rules are as follows: 12 Team. Roster QB(1), RB(2), WR(2), TE(1), RB/WR/TE (2), BN (7). Scoring is 0.5 PPR. All other scoring is Sleeper default. Platform is on Sleeper. Draft order is randomized. Draft is a slow draft. (That is the easiest to accommodate 12 people with busy lives) Slow draft
8/21 - 9/2 9AM to 9PM CST STOPS from 9P to 9A CST

9/3 @ 9 AM CST Switches to 4 hours STOPS from 9PM to 9AM

9/4 @ 2 PM CST Switches to 2 Hour STOPS from 9PM to 9AM

9/5 @ 9AM CST Switches to 3 minutes STOPS from 9PM to 9AM

docs.google.com

Fantasy Football Federation - Rules and Regulations

Fantasy Football Federation Rules & Regulations August 3, 2022 Please read and re-read the Rules and Regulations. The purpose of these bylaws is to (1) ensure a fair and fun league for all owners, (2) ensure the long term viability of the…

Send me your sleeper ID if you are interested.

Two leagues
33 buy in for both
Super flex or auction

Both on sleeper
10 team

Dm me on sleeper
Realtreefiddy

3 spots left in 12 Team PPR Superflex. Auction draft. $100 buy-in.

931-401-2016 or Trystalonicus@gmail.com

masonmueller14 is sleeper ID