‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

3 for 3 Trade Offer 1/2 PPR

Offer is I give up Alex Collins, Amari Cooper and George Kittle and I get Sony Michel, Quincy Enunwa and David Njoku.

I liked it at first because I want to get rid of Cooper but it seems like too much now to me to be replacing him wit Enunwa. Should I have him swap out Enunwa for an injured Hilton?

What does rest of your roster look like? To me Michel is the best player in the deal, and side with best player usually wins. If he would throw in Hilton instead of Enunwa then it’s a slam dunk of a deal. Still would lean toward accepting even this deal. Collins just isn’t getting it done, Kittle has had big games but don’t see Njoku being that big of a downgrade.

I have Gurley, Howard, Kerryon and Breida as my other backs and Keenan, Boyd, Watkins and Davis as my other receivers.

I think that is a solid deal to make as is, but Hilton would be a huge add. See if he will throw Hilton in. Then if you want to improve your receivers, could try to package Davis or Boyd with Kerryon or Breida

I really want like 2 or 3 more opinions here. ( I do appreciate your opinion Capesius!)

Not a problem! I always want 2 or 3 different people chiming in on my questions as well

He is willing to do Sammy over Amari- better?

I think that makes the deal much better for you. Can now use cooper plus a rb to upgrade receiver possibly

I accepted that offer. Now crossing my fingers that Cooper can have a good game vs the Chargers!