3 Orphans Available (DYNASTY)

Hi everyone,

I run 2 dynasty leagues on Fleaflicker & am co-commish in an MFL league.

Unfortunately, our newer fleaflicker league (first rookie draft coming up) is experiencing the same thing that both elder leagues have, uncommitted guys bailing.

Fortunately, the 3 guys that bailed were somewhat expected to - as they were older, used to redraft, and year-round fantasy we figured was a lot for them to keep up with.

It’s a 12 team league, 30 man rosters. 1/2 PPR for RBs, FULL PPR for everyone else. We’ve got some bonuses for yardage milestone & big plays, and hold a lottery for our draft picks to discourage tanking.

In other words, we’re not your ‘run-of-the-mill’ dynasty league. If anyone is interested, please post or message me with your email or phone number & we’ll go from there! You’d have your pick of the 3 available squads, and I’d like to go over all of the league specifics to make sure it’s a good fit.

Edit: Buy-in is $100, payout is $800/300/100

Thanks!

I’m interested in one of the fleaflicker teams.
jfarabaugh21@gmail.com

Also interested in one of the fleaflicker teams. Would love to see the rosters and get some more info about the league. gtwill@gmail.com

I am interested in one of your orphan team. Please reach out to me with more details. wyliedstevens@gmail.com
Thanks!

I’m definitely interested. Email me the details when you get a sec

phil.zmigrodski@gmail.com

Replied to everyone so far, thanks guys!

I’m interested if there is still an opening.

mikelodo@hotmail.com

Hey
thanks for the email I would love to take on an orphan team. Would be great to see the rosters but I’m up for any. my email is adammartin704@hotmail.com

thanks

adam

chasemccoy15@yahoo.com
Would love to know more of the specifics. I understand the importance of finding good fits and have been looking for a dynasty league with more committed members year round.

Definitely interested if anything is still available .

interested.

joeldivina@gmail.com

I am interested, let me know. Jaygoforth@gmail.com

Interested send me an email

Jayccampaigne@gmail.com

Filled, sorry guys!