3 spots left! Sleeperbot Dynasty Startup, looking for members Superflex, IDP, Auctions, and more!

Hello!

After playing in several Dynasty Leagues over the last several years, a couple buddies and I decided we were ready for the next step… IDP. We are looking for Fantasy Junkies to join us.

This is a cash league ($100/yr) hosted on Sleeperbot, and money on Leaguesafe. Weekly payouts for Best Owner and Bad Beat (most points scored in a loss) as well as annual payouts for Best Team, Season long bad beat, MVPs (offensive and defensive), and payouts for the top 3 teams in the playoffs with an Empire progressive pot.

Rosters:
1 QB
1 Superflex
3 RB
3 WR
1 TE
1 Receiver Flex
1 Flex

3 DL
3 LB
3 DB
2 DFlex

The Start-Up and annual Veteran Auction will be held with Single Blind Bid Auction (like FAAB where only 24 players are available for bidding each day). Each new day brings 24 new players for bidding.

Annual rookie auction will be a traditional simultaneous auction.

If you are interested, let me know and I will send you the full Rules Set/Constitution.

Also, if you have additional questions, I’d be more than happy to answer them. Feel free to message me here or on Sleeperbot (Avemo3)

Thanks and I hope to see you in the league!
Avery